Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- What is the Quietest Flooring Option on the Market?
- Homeowners with young children or pets will definitely recognize the plea for a quieter flooring option. And for good reason – the type of floorings installed in your home can either emphasize sounds or muffle them, and the difference is certainly noticeable. Finding the right one for your home will make a world of difference, but how do you know which to choose?
- Posted: November 24, 2014
- Flooring Fundamentals: Laminate 101
- Laminate is a flooring category in and of itself with its unique features, performance benefits and styling. It is a man-made product comprised of layered fiberboard, plastic and other materials.Over the years, laminate wood flooring in particular has become increasingly popular due to its aesthetic appeal and realistic ability to mimic the look and durability of higher-end flooring at a lower price point. Oftentimes it is difficult to distinguish real hardwood from laminate wood flooring!
- Posted: November 14, 2014
- Top 10 Reasons to Buy from an Independent Flooring Dealer
- So, you’ve decided that you want new flooring for your home, and you may even have a general idea of what type of flooring you want, but now you’re faced with a big decision – where to buy your flooring from. Though you may be presented with a wealth of options, it really comes down to two main choices – either a big-name national brand, or an independent, locally owned flooring dealer. If you ask us, the choice is clear – independent flooring dealers are the way to go, and we have 10 reasons why!
- Posted: October 30, 2014
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013